Porsche GT3 RS Accelerated Terms and Conditions
1. 1. The organiser is Porsche Retail Group Australia Pty Ltd (PRGA), trading as Porsche Centre Sydney South. Applications are completed exclusively using this application form.
2. Places are strictly limited and payment details are required with your application.
3. This participant contract is concluded as soon as PRGA:
a) has accepted your application form;
b) receives full payment and
c) receives the signed deed of release and indemnity; and
d) sends you written confirmation of your booking.
4. No entry to the facility or participation in the event will be permitted without first completing an appropriate deed of release and indemnity.
5. Due to the nature of our events, participation and vehicle usage is at the sole and absolute discretion of PRGA.
6. Should the event be cancelled or significantly altered due to circumstances beyond our control, all liability is limited to the amount of our event participation fee (including our fees or charges). PRGA reserves the right to cancel the event, or combine the event with another session on the same date, or to hold the event on another date. PRGA will provide a refund where it cancels the event, or where you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, but otherwise will have no liability to you for any failure to hold the event, or the rescheduled event. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), PRGA will not be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of cancellation or significant alteration of an event, including any travel, accommodation and other expenses.
7. No refund for change of mind, change of personal circumstances, no show at the event, or inclement weather at the event.
8. Porsche's discretionary cancellation policy: Any written cancellation requests to Porsche will be considered on a case by case basis. Generally, your request will be handled as follows, irrespective of when the booking was made. When a cancellation request is made:
90 days or more before the event - Porsche will refund 95% of the event Fee;
Between 60 and 89 days before the event - Porsche will refund 75% of the event Fee
Between 31 and 59 days before the event - Porsche will refund 50% of the event Fee
Between 16 and 30 days before the event - Porsche will refund 25% of the event Fee
Between 1 and 15 days before the event - no refund of the event Fee.
9. It is a requirement that the participant is comfortably dressed in non-flammable clothing that is suitable to the weather conditions and fully covers flesh from ankles up to and including the neck. Please note, non-flammable clothing is recommended for all events. Fully enclosed flat soled shoes are mandatory. Race suits and helmets are provided when necessary.
10. I consent to PRGA using my name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film or other recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting PRGA events and products.